I wanted to take a moment to quickly introduce myself and say HELLO!
Have a background in mathematics and statistics. I studied math and stats in grad school, took several actuarial exams, became an actuary, then a biostatistician before moving into data science and now deep learning.
Exploring computer vision. I’m obsessed with it at the moment. Not like an expert or anything but enjoying learning and sharing what I learn along the way.
Love to connect with people 1:1, host events, study…and of course, my family.
Learning about various computer vision training libraries, and doing deep into the SuperGradients training library in particular.
Open to chatting 1:1, having a coffee chat, collaborating on fun projects.
Connect with me on: LinkedIn, Twitter, or YouTube.
Podcasts I’m currently listening to:
• Computer vision in production
• Machine learning street talk
• Yannic Kilcher
• Deep Learning Revolution
• Artificial Intelligence: A Guide for Thinking Humans
What I listen to while working:
• Jason Lewis - Mind Amend on YouTube. It’s amazing!
• Shingu Nakamura
• I’m always watching The Office - it’s my favorite show
• House of the Dragon, the GOT prequel
• Yannic Kilcher videos
• Lifting weights
• Eating baked goods